Saturday, November 24, 2007

Asheville....


So, John and I went to Asheville, NC a little bit ago. I hadn't been there since graduating in May '05. I kinda needed some time away from there.. And I'm very glad I allowed for that. I now realize that the past is past.
I had forgotten how beautiful it is out there. We caught the fall colors at just the right time. And the bed and breakfast we stayed at was awesome (Inn at Mill Creek).
We saw a truly country rock n roll band at a truly country bar, ate local delicacies, climbed multiple mountains, and did many more things that just don't sound nearly as great as they were in real life. Basically, Asheville is a great place to travel to. Black Mountain is also a very cute little town (with their own little quilt shop too!) Overall, the lesson is that vacations rock my world!

No comments: