Thursday, June 5, 2008

Flickr Thang...

I've seen a couple of people (including my sister Melissa - click her link) do this Flickr/question thing.. So.. Since I've been really really bad and haven't posted I figured this would be a good way to get a post in..

1. Solat in Masjid Kristal, 2. temari sushi, 3. Me encanta observar, 4. Bosque by Twilight Star Trails, 5. bokeh & bubbles, 6. Gin Tonic, 7. Close up of the Town of Montrosse, 8. strawberry jellyhearts, 9. Upside Down Jellies, 10. simultaneousness…♫ little egrets - egretta garzetta - from bali ♫♫♫, 11. Moody Girl, 12. CBGB "homeless" grafitti (since it closed)

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Yes.. it's Kristal.. which is 'crystal' in a couple of different languages...
2. What is your favorite food? SUSHI! And this looks like a cool way to make it without driving yourself nuts trying to keep the roll tight.
3. What high school did you go to? Good ole Mathews.. I'm kinda sad noone has pictures of it on Flickr.. At least not on the first page
4. What is your favorite color? Red.. 'Nuf said.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Mmm.. Johnny Depp.. There's a blurry face in the pic and someone thinks it may have been him.
6. Favorite drink? I've been really lovin' some gin & tonic lately.. Good summer drink. I do miss mojitos, but, alas, rum does not treat me nicely for some reason..
7. Dream vacation? "island in italy".. and lots of wine would be involved in that I'm sure. Cool pic.
8. Favorite dessert? I'm not much of a dessert person.. Unless it's Melissa's of course.. But I do like strawberry cheesecake.. And these things look fun but also like too much work..
9. What you want to be when you grow up? I always wanted to be a marine biologist. But these things (jellyfish) scare me too much. Really. Some of them can kill you.. Quickly.. That would suck.
10. What do you love most in life? Sunrises.. New chance every day.. And my middle name's Dawn.. And of course lately I love having a person to share my life with, much like these egrets.. I know, I had to get cheezy eventually.. Which.. Should have been my word (see 11).
11. One Word to describe you. I fretted over this one.. So I picked fretful - which I am.. Very often. I don't want it to describe me but it often does. I think I spend most of the time with a face like this little girl's.
12. Your flickr name.. Mmm. So now I admit I don't have flickr.. I just haven't gotten into it yet.. I will soon though... As well as blogging more soon..

4 comments:

SewAmy said...

that is cool, but I can't figure out how to do it.

sremjr said...

Kristal! It has been ages! This is Shawn Reming. Glad to hear you and John are doing brilliantly. Contact me! Either on facebook or check out my blog..
http://studentverse.wordpress.com/

SewAmy said...

Hey missie, you need to post that cute quilt you've been working on. :o)

Phoebe said...

I regret doing this to you, but since you're slacking about posting, I'm going to have to tag you with a quiz-y thing. It's on my blog!