Monday, September 10, 2007

The Deep Clean

So, my roommate and I both lazily slept in on Sunday but then got talking over a cup of coffee.. And, suddenly, we launched ourselves into a deep clean frenzy. Actually, it wasn't very frenzied. It was quite nice actually. But, the VERY best part is I now have a sewing spot that I love! I promise to post a picture soon. It's so perfect. All I want to do is go home, listen to music, and sit at that great space. It's so nice of her to help me make it happen. I also rearranged my room so it feels spacious. Everything was so cramped with my sewing table in my bedroom so I didn't even want to sew there. But now it's great! And, for the first time in a long time, I went through my fabric stash to rearrange.. It's a bit sick really.. I am not allowed to buy any more until I sell some things I make. It's a rule. I'm sticking to it. Also, I'm learning that I may like cleaning.. Eek! I'm truly becoming an adult (although it's certainly not a rule that all adults are clean)... But, learning to like cleaning is a good thing to change. Right?

Also, I got a BUNCH of seeds from my parents.. Fall veggies! Yum - spinach, lettuce, peas.. And pretty flowers that'll pop up in the spring (hopefully before I move away from that house!). So, thanks mom and dad!

No comments: