Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I tried! And keeping busy sewing!

So I applied to the Handmade Holiday show today that the Richmond Craft Mafia is doing. We'll see what happens!
I'm excited about the prospect of doing a craft show. I have been building quite an inventory now. I really need to get my butt in gear and put some stuff on Etsy! Baby steps though for now..
On to what I've been working on lately. I have now joined the teaching staff at the shop! So I have lots of samples to work on!I'll be teaching a class about "Circular Patchwork". I'm using very bright flannels paired with fun bright cotton prints. Lots of pinked-edged-circles going on!
Also, my mom knows a few people who are expecting a new addition to their family. I recently pieced this baby quilt. She said the expecting couple like the beach. It sure is beachy!! I hope it's not too bright!Well, I have more pics but I'll save those for another post. For now I have to go get a shower and get ready for work!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What's the stuff stacked up in the middle picture? Looks sort of chenille-ish but I don't think that's really what it is....